USTA Team Tennis League
- Levels: Match play for 2.0 to 5.0 level of play
- Purpose: To promote more competive team tennis play against other area Tampa teams. USTA team Tennis consists of morning and evening match play.
- Method: Each player will be placed on a team and will compete on a weekly basis by setting matches up based on the convenience of all players.
- Registration: Contact Kevin at email@example.com
Tampa Tennis at HCC’s Own Home Grown Team
- Who: Ladies 3.0 USTA team developed from our own Power Hour programs!
- When: The HOTSHOTS practice every Thursday evening and play matches on Tuesday evenings
- GO GIRLS…YOU ROCK!
For those interested in joining the team please email firstname.lastname@example.org